Welcome to December's edition of Sketchmatch: Hourly Challenge!
How is this going to work?
- This event lasts for 24 hours. During the event a total of 12 challenges will be launched, scattered throughout the whole day, and you'll be able to participate in one, two or as many of them as you want!
- A series of journals pre-scheduled will be posted every 2 hours, starting at 12:00 pm PDT on Saturday Dec. 14th and the last one on Sunday Dec. 15th at 10:00 am. This means that the first journal will go out on saturday at 12:00 pm, the second at 2:00 pm, the third at 4:00 pm. and so on, until Sunday at 10:00 am.
- Each journal will contain a theme and you'll need to make your entry according to this theme. The challenge starts at the moment the journal is posted and you'll have 1 hour to complete the task.
- You can use your digital software of preference (or any traditional media) but to keep things simple, why not using Muro?
- Before the current journal reaches the hour of age, you'll have to upload your creation to your Sta.sh or your main gallery and post the link on the journal's comments. Only comments posted during this time frame will be considered.
THIS IS IMPORTANT You'll need to comment on the journal of the challenge you are participating, so for example if you're participating in the challenge of 4:00 am, you need to comment with your entry on THAT journal before 4:59 am. If you comment on any other journal, your entry will be invalid.
- After a challenge is over, there will be a 1 hour break, after that another challenge will start, for a total of 12 challenges during the complete event. This way you'll be able to participate in at least 1 challenge (maybe for you it will be 3:00 am but for people on the other side of the planet it will be 10:00 am, just an example
- Feel free to participate in as many as you want/can! There won't be a limit of how many challenges you can participate in, but you'll be elegible to win a max of 3 times. There will be a 1 month Premium Membership for the winner of each challenge!
Still confused? The complete schedule will be as follows (click on each challenge to check your local time):
Have any question? Ask here!- Saturday - 12:00pm - 1st Challenge
- Saturday - 1:00pm - Break
- Saturday - 2:00pm - 2nd Challenge
- Saturday - 3:00pm - Break
- Saturday - 4:00pm - 3rd Challenge
- Saturday - 5:00pm - Break
- Saturday - 6:00pm - 4th Challenge
- Saturday - 7:00pm - Break
- Saturday - 8:00pm - 5th Challenge
- Saturday - 9:00pm - Break
- Saturday - 10:00pm - 6th Challenge
- Saturday - 11:00pm - Break
- Sunday - 12:00am - 7th Challenge
- Sunday - 1:00am - Break
- Sunday - 2:00am - 8th Challenge
- Sunday - 3:00am - Break
- Sunday - 4:00am - 9th Challenge
- Sunday - 5:00am - Break
- Sunday - 6:00am - 10th Challenge
- Sunday - 7:00am - Break
- Sunday - 8:00am - 11th Challenge
- Sunday - 9:00am - Break
- Sunday - 10:00am - 12th Challenge
- Sunday - 11:00am - Break and end of the event
NOTE: All the journals will be posted in PDT Time and will be published here in my personal account and at %Digitalists